Steps to Ownership
Opening Your Battery Store Franchise
Ready to jump-start your future? Batteries Plus has been around since 1988 and has opened over 700 locations. This extensive experience has allowed us to streamline the ownership process, making it easier than ever for franchisees to open a new store. With our guidance and support, you could be up and running in as little as 12 months.
As you progress through the process of learning about our brand, you’ll get a full breakdown of everything that goes into opening a new store.
Below We’ve Provided an Overview of the Steps You’ll Take When Opening Your New Battery Store Franchise:
- Learn About the Brand – You’ll receive comprehensive information and connect with real franchisees. Learn about the high demand for batteries, bulbs, and smartphone repair.
- Attend Discovery Day – Get to know our leadership team and company culture.
- Become a Franchisee – Signing your franchise agreement means we can start building your business.
- Develop Your Location – Batteries Plus works with you to find the perfect location, build it out, stock it, market it, and much more.
- Attend Training – You’ll learn the systems and processes needed to keep your business running smoothly.
- Grand Opening – You’ll open your doors to your community, and we’ll continue supporting you throughout the life of your business.
Let’s Talk Multi-Unit Opportunities
There is franchise availability in all 50 states and in Puerto Rico, so there are plenty of opportunities for you to establish your own store – or stores! – and to grow right along with us. Batteries Plus offers multi-unit opportunities for owners who want to open more than one location. Ideal territories require a population of at least 75,000, and enough business density to support commercial account sales. Contact us to learn about the discounts we offer our multi-unit operators.
If you’re ready to take the first step, reach out to us to request more information!