Our Battery Store Franchise by the Numbers
Are you ready to start a thriving business with multiple revenue streams? The Batteries Plus franchise costs cover virtually everything it takes to jumpstart your future with our battery store franchise. When you invest in Batteries Plus, the costs represent an investment in a proven system that’s built on years of experience. We know the exact costs of what it takes to open one of our stores and can provide our franchisees with a complete breakdown for them to follow. That way, you’ll be less likely to run into unexpected costs as you grow, helping you to better plan for every step.
Your investment in Batteries Plus gets you virtually everything it takes to open a new store. Below are a few of the initial start-up costs included in our initial estimated investment of $221,813 to $423,831. These are estimates based upon historical franchise development costs:
- Initial Franchise Fee: $15,000 to $44,500
- New Store Marketing Campaign Contribution: $12,500 to $20,000
- Training-Related Expenses: $200 to $2,250
- Signage: $6,771 to $17,967
- Leasehold Improvements: Up to $79,142.48
- Retail Management System: $41,067 to $41,743
- 1x QSR Opportunity
- 3x Batteries Plus Stores
- 1x QSR Opportunity ~$2.5M VS
3x Batteries Plus Stores3x of the low end investment $665k
- 1x QSR Opportunity $1.2M VS
- 3x Batteries Plus Stores $3.5M*
- 1x QSR Opportunity 16 Per Store** VS
- 3x Batteries Plus Stores 4 Per Store
Are you a veteran or first responder? Batteries Plus is proud to offer exclusive discounts on our franchise fee to qualified applicants. If you’re looking to build a thriving career, look no further than our battery store franchise opportunity. We also offer discounts to multi-unit operators. Contact our franchise development team to learn more about these discounts and our investment requirements.
If you’re ready to invest in your future, take the first step toward owning our battery store franchise today.